Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small and medium-sized hedges and bushesShow More Details
Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small and medium-sized hedges and bushes
- The AHS 60-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of medium-sized hedges.
High-performance 450 W motor delivers power and excellent results
Well-balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
Relatively lightweight 2.8 kg with compact design for easy handling and control
60-cm blade length and 16-mm tooth spacing design for light trimming
Perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges
Functions and Advantages of AHS 60-16
- Optimum cutting performance
- The high-speed 450 W motor provides a strong cutting performance, delivering consistently clean-cut finishes with excellent results.
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- The lightweight and compact design is ideal for the daily upkeep of small hedges and bushes.
- Giving you great handling and control.
Show Less Details
- Motor power: 450 W
- Blade length: 60 cm
- Tooth opening: 16 mm
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- No-load stroke rate: 3400 spm
- Weight: 2.8 kg