Show More Details
- Developed for stainless plate cutting as well as other tough materials with a thickness of 0.5 – 1.5mm.
- The bi-metal laser welded combination of HSC and HSS gives longlife with a high break resistance
- the HSS tooth has 8% cobalt making it very robust and more heat resistant than standard blades
- the special milled and wavy set on the tooth strip for optimum cutting.
- Range of application: for thin sheets, perforated sheets
- Tooth design: Wavy set, milled
Show Less Details
- Material: BIM
- Tooth design: wavy set, milled
- Total length [mm]: 92
- Tooth spacing [mm]: 1.2
- Shank: Single lug shank
- Areas of application: thin sheet metals (1-3 mm)
- Length of teeth [mm]: 67